GoodBarber is the leading European platform for building native mobile apps & Progressive Web Apps. Targeting non-developers, our DIY online tool helps content producers, brands and local businesses publish apps on the App Store and Google Play. GoodBarber comes with tools to increase awareness, engagement and loyalty around brands. When the app is published, GoodBarber becomes a valuable marketing tool to generate conversions.
We're a team of 40 people, coming from 7 countries, passionate about amazing design and delivering the best possible experience to our users.
Our engineering team is looking for an experienced System Engineer to help architect and maintain our backend services. You will be part of a fast-paced team driving ongoing product iteration. You will be working on the engine that will be used to create thousands of apps.
You will play a key role in our engineering practice by ensuring our services run on a strong environment.
Your daily missions will include:
- Management and maintenance of the GoodBarber technical architecture (50+ physical machines)
- Administration and management of an on-premises Kubernetes cluster
- Implementing new monitoring practices
- Good knowledge of Linux (Debian in particular)
- Strong knowledge of networking practices
- A pragmatic approach: you know how to implement things in an efficient way, even if that's not always sexy
- Bonus: skills in Python development