GoodBarber is the leading European platform for building native mobile apps & Progressive Web Apps. Targeting non-developers, our DIY online tool helps content producers, brands and local businesses publish apps on the App Store and Google Play. GoodBarber comes with tools to increase awareness, engagement and loyalty around brands. When the app is published, GoodBarber becomes a valuable marketing tool to generate conversions.
We're a team of 40 people, coming from 7 countries, passionate about amazing design and delivering the best possible experience to our users.
We're looking for a Web Developer (Angular) to help build and maintain our engine to build Progressive Web Apps. You won't just be working on a website, but the engine that will be used to create thousands of PWAs. You will collaborate closely with Product, Design and QA to spec, build, test and deploy new features.
You will play a key role in our engineering practice, implementing new features, developing our PWA engine and building beautiful user interfaces.
Your daily missions will include:
- Craft new and improved features of the GoodBarber Angular Engine
- Rapidly solve problems
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance
- Prototype product concepts
- Proactively look for ways to make the project better
- Angular (> 2.0) knowledge, having built and maintained one or web-app
- Experience building and debugging complex systems
- Good knowledge of complex layouts building
- A pragmatic approach: you know how to implement things in an efficient way, even if that's not always sexy
- Bonus: knowing the iOS or Android SDK basics