GoodBarber is the leading European platform for building native mobile apps & Progressive Web Apps. Targeting non-developers, our DIY online tool helps content producers, brands and local businesses publish apps on the App Store and Google Play. GoodBarber comes with tools to increase awareness, engagement and loyalty around brands. When the app is published, GoodBarber becomes a valuable marketing tool to generate conversions.
We're a team of 40 people, coming from 7 countries, passionate about amazing design and delivering the best possible experience to our users.
Our backend engineering team is looking for an experienced Python developer to help architect, build, iterate and maintain our backend services. You will be part of a fast-paced team driving ongoing product iteration. You will be working on the engine that will be used to create thousands of apps.
You will play a key role in our engineering practice, implementing new features and developing our backend services.
Your daily missions will include:
- Design and develop the GoodBarber APIs
- Work closely with the Python development team, the PHP team, and the mobile development teams
- Rapidly solve problems, fix bugs
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance
- Implement quick testing routines
- Prototype product concepts
- Proactively look for ways to make the project better
- Strong skills and experience with Python development
- Good knowledge of Python related web frameworks (Django, Aiohttp, ...)
- 2+ years experience in development
- Strong understanding of caching mechanisms and multi-threading
- A pragmatic approach: you know how to implement things in an efficient way, even if that's not always sexy
- Bonus: Good sysadmin knowledge